Red Light District Ordered to Remove Kid Rock Sex Tape

DETROIT — Red Light District has been ordered by a federal judge to take down a 40-second video feed featuring Kid Rock, Creed singer Scott Stapp and four women engaged in sex.

Tuesday’s temporary restraining order remains in effect until a court hearing Friday, even though the company removed the video from its website last week after receiving a cease-and-desist order from Stapp's lawyers.

Kid Rock’s lawyers sued Red Light, accusing the Chatsworth, Calif., adult distributor of violating Kid Rock's trademark and privacy rights.

The lawsuit seeks a permanent court order halting sale or distribution of the video, which reportedly features four women performing oral sex on the two men.

Kid Rock in a deposition said the video was shot in 1999 near Miami. He said it was clearly understood that the video would remain Stapp's private property and would not be displayed publicly.

Red Light District Owner David Joseph previously has said that he got the tape from a third party. It involved women from a strip club and was taken in a motor home, he said.

The company is best known for its distribution of the Paris Hilton sex tape.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Hailey Rose Talks New 'Titwoman' Showcase for Elegant Angel

Keisha Gray, Angela White, Octavia Red, and Blake Blossom. These are the well-endowed women who have played the character of "Titwoman" for Elegant Angel.

Digital Playground Premieres Ricky Greenwood's Feature Comedy 'In The Bag'

Digital Playground has dropped “In The Bag,” a ‘70s-inspired comedy from multi-XMAs winner Ricky Greenwood.

Jasmine Sherni Performs 1st Gangbang for Brazzers

Jasmine Sherni performs her first gangbang in the latest Brazzers release, "Operation Open Wide."

Carmen Valentina Stars in Latest Release From FreeUse

Carmen Valentina stars in the latest POV release from FreeUse.

Phoenix Marie, Cory Chase Star in Latest From MILFY

Phoenix Marie and Cory Chase star with Dan Damage in the latest release from Vixen Media Group studio imprint MILFY.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

Reagan Foxx Headlines 'Mom's Little Cuck' From Reality Junkies

2023 XMAs MILF Performer of the Year Reagan Foxx toplines "Mom’s Little Cuck" from Mile High Media studio imprint Reality Junkies.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Clémence Audiard on Blending Gonzo With High-Style Eroticism

There's an unmistakable radiance that surrounds Clémence Audiard — a glow born of the power to manifest her own vision. With Clemence Crave, her self-funded and self-directed production house, Audiard has sculpted a universe entirely her own.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Show More