Investors Suing Private Make New Allegations

CARSON CITY, Nev. — The legal battle over the control of Private Media Group continues to offer eye-popping allegations in court filings.

On Friday, a group of Private Media Group shareholders, led by Consipio Holding BV and former CEO Ilan Bunimovitz, filed a brief with the Nevada Supreme Court alleging that since the company's court-appointed receivership took hold nearly two weeks ago the company has been awash in scandal.

Among the allegations, Private CEO Berth Milton was said to have removed $24,000 in Private funds from company bank accounts without the receivership's consent and refused the receiver's entry into the office's building on the chief executive's orders.

In addition, Milton, according to an opposition to Private's emergency stay of order appointing a receiver, "attempted to transfer the valuable Internet domain name 'Private.com' from the corporation's name into his own name without the receiver's knowledge or consent."

But Private spokeswoman Leslie Amadio told XBIZ that the allegations that surfaced Friday are "unfounded and not true."

" First and foremost, Berth Milton does not have the power to sign for bank transfers or trademarks," Amadio said. "The money which was paid to Berth by accounting was to cover his normal salary that was due to him.

"In regards to the domain name, per a confirmed statement from an employee that manages Private's domain names, no such act or action was ever taken by Berth Milton in an attempt to 'transfer the valuable Internet domain name 'Private.com' from the corporation's name into his own name.'"

Last month, a Clark County, Nev., judge ordered a receiver to take control of all company's assets. Eric Johnson, a Private director and CEO of Private division Sureflix, was tapped for the slot.

That ruling is being challenged by Private's management at the Nevada Supreme Court.

Related:  

Copyright © 2025 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Ryan Keely, Nicole Doshi Topline Latest From Sweetheart Video

Ryan Keely and Nicole Doshi headline the 19th volume of "Lesbian Adventures: Strap On Specialists" from Mile High Media's studio imprint Sweetheart Video.

Wendy Raine Fronts 'Mamma Mia' Parody From MYLF

Wendy Raine stars with Eva Nyx and Quinton James in a “Mamma Mia” parody from MYLF, titled “Memories Cumming to My Mind.”

Briella Coley Makes Her Evil Angel Debut

Briella Coley has made her debut for Evil Angel alongside director/performer Richard Mann.

Jasmine Sherni Takes the Spotlight in 2-Part Brazzers Release

Jasmine Sherni stars in the two-part Brazzers scene titled “TroubleMakerzz.”

Ofcom: Age Assurance Going Live Across 'Thousands' of Porn Sites

U.K. communications regulator Ofcom said in a statement Thursday that providers of online pornography are implementing age assurance across “thousands of sites” accessible in the U.K., in response to Ofcom’s Online Safety Act (OSA) enforcement program.

ASGMax Debuts 'Roleplay' AI Chat Feature

Alpha Studio Group (ASG) has introduced the ASGmax Roleplay AI chat feature.

Linda Lan Performs 1st Anal, Headlines Jonni Darkko's 2nd 'POV Anal Sluts'

Linda Lan performs her first anal scene and toplines director Jonni Darkko’s sequel to “POV Anal Sluts,” from Evil Angel.

XBIZ Miami's Host Hotel Sold Out, General Registration Now Open

Guest rooms at XBIZ Miami’s exclusive conference venue, Nautilus Sonesta Miami Beach hotel in South Beach, are now completely sold out.

Leana Lovings, Aria Banks Front Latest From Reality Kings

Leana Lovings and Aria Banks star in the latest release from Reality Kings, titled "Synchronized Scissoring."

Penthouse Names Lennon Elizabeth April's 'Pet of the Month'

Penthouse Magazine has named model Lennon Elizabeth as Pet of the Month for April.

Show More