New Charges, Arrest Possible in Ray Guhn Case

PENSACOLA, Fla. — The case against adult webmaster Clinton Raymond McCowen, aka Ray Guhn, and two other men may expand, according to the prosecutor, who said he might name another defendant in the case and possibly bring an additional charge against one or all of the defendants.

Assistant State Attorney Russ Edgar, who will prosecute the case against McCowen, Andrew Kevin Craft and Kevin Patrick Stevens, told the Navarre Press, a local newspaper, that, “we have one more to do.”

According to the paper, Edgar was speaking in reference to the possibility of naming an additional defendant as well as another charge in the case, which includes charges for obscenity, racketeering and solicitation of prostitution.

“We can only be left to speculate on what’s going on,” McCowen’s attorney Larry Walters told XBIZ. “They’ve pretty much covered the waterfront of charges.”

According to Walters, comments by Edgar may indicate that a new charge may be brought and a new defendant named, or they may simply suggest that the prosecutor plans to clarify and refine his case.

“We know that there is a grand jury empanelled in Pensacola,” Walters said. “Often times prosecutors will clarify their charges, adding more dates and facts from the initial indictment. A grand jury indictment isn’t required in Florida, but prosecutors typically like to use them in very serious cases like this.”

Walters said that information obtained by his defense team did indicate that law enforcement had been forced into bringing charges against the men early because of an investigative mistake that may have alerted the defendants to the fact that they were the subject of a government investigation.

McCowen who owns Global Technologies Inc., did business as Ray Guhn Productions and owned the Cash Titans affiliate program. He owned and shot content for CumOnHerFace.com with his partner, Stevens. Craft served as general manager of the site.

A report in the Navarre Press also indicated that McCowen might have sold the company. Edgar told the paper that he was aware of the status of the business. He confirmed that the state has not brought any civil forfeiture actions against McCowen.

The case is set for an Oct. 30 trial date. However, neither side believes the case will be ready by then.

McCowen, Stevens and Craft could face up to 30 years in prison and a $10,000 fine, if convicted. The three men remain free on bond, pending trial.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Wisconsin AV Bill Moves Ahead, Minus Anti-VPN Provisions

The Wisconsin state Senate on Wednesday advanced a bill that would require adult websites to verify the ages of users, but approved an amendment striking proposed language that would have required sites to block virtual private network traffic.

Pineapple Support Introduces 'Wellbeing by PS' Service

Pineapple Support has debuted its new Wellbeing by PS service, providing mental health support packages for companies and agencies.

MyMember.site Integrates Bluesky Functionality

MyMember.site has added Bluesky features to its website management platform.

GirlsDoPorn Defendants Ordered to Pay Victims $75.5 Million

A federal court has ordered former GirlsDoPorn owner Michael Pratt and his co-defendants in the GDP sex trafficking case to pay restitution totaling $75,568,283.47 to 106 victims.

SWR Data Publishes 'Clip Trend' Report

Adult industry market research outfit SWR Data has published a report on the performance of clip platforms and sales.

Another German Court Rejects Blocking Orders Against Pornhub, YouPorn

A German court has blocked the Rhineland-Palatinate Media Authority (MA RLP) from forcing telecom providers based within the court’s jurisdiction to cut off access to Aylo-owned adult sites Pornhub and YouPorn.

Ofcom Fines Kick Online Entertainment $1 Million for AV Noncompliance

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Thursday fined Kick Online Entertainment 800,000 pounds (more than $1 million) for failing to implement age checks as required for compliance with the Online Safety Act.

FSC Details Legislative Outlook for 2026

The Free Speech Coalition (FSC) has laid out the legislative outlook for the industry in 2026.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches by Country for December, January

AEBN has released the list of popular searches from its straight and gay theaters, by country, for December and January.

Jim Austin Joins CrakRevenue Team

Online industry veteran and business strategist Jim Austin has been hired by CrakRevenue.

Show More