Hilton Fights to Close ParisExposed.com

LOS ANGELES — Paris Hilton has filed a federal lawsuit against the owner of newly launched ParisExposed.com in an attempt to shut down the site that displays personal photos, videos, diaries and other belongings once kept at a storage facility.

In the suit, filed in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, Hilton said defendants Nabil and Nabila Haniss purchased the Hilton content for $2,775 and then sold to a third person, Bardia Persa, for $10 million.

Hilton said numerous items, including personal photos, audiotapes, videos and other material, were put into storage two years ago after she and her sister Nicky moved out of a house after it was robbed.

Hilton claimed that a removal company neglected to pay storage fees and that she was “shocked and surprised” to learn that her belongings had been sold at a public auction.

“I was appalled to learn that people are exploiting my and my sisters’ private personal belongings for commercial gain,” she said in the suit. “[It is] one of the most reprehensible invasions of privacy of a celebrity.”

In addition to claiming invasion of privacy, Hilton said she filed copyright registrations for three pieces of writing that are contained in the belongings. She claimed the website is engaging in copyright infringement.

The $39.97-a-month website includes topless pictures of Hilton, as well as photos of her bathing in a tub. It also includes photos of then-boyfriend, “Girls Gone Wild” owner Joe Francis and features elements of her passport.

Other content includes a prescription for the antibiotic Valtrex — which, among other things, is used to treat herpes.

Hilton’s publicist Elliot Mintz told NBC that she would like the site shut down and “would like all of these items returned to her.”

At press time, XBIZ was unable to find the whereabouts of Nabil and Nabila Haniss, who live in Culver City, Calif., and Persa.

XBIZ has obtained a copy of the complaint; it is available here.

Copyright © 2025 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Adult Industry Educational, Networking Platform 'Imperfectly You' Launches

Imperfectly You, an educational and networking platform for adult industry workers, has officially launched.

Segpay to Launch News Network for High-Risk Merchants

Segpay has announced that it will launch the Segpay News Network (SNN) on April 15.

Age Verification Watch: Patching the Holes

This roundup provides an update on the latest news and developments on the age verification front as it impacts the adult industry.

Pineapple Support to Host Autism Spectrum Support Group

Pineapple Support is hosting a free online support group for performers and creators who are, or suspect they may be, on the autism spectrum.

ImLive Launches Revamped Member Loyalty Program

Cam platform ImLive has revamped its member loyalty program.

GoFundMe Set Up for Danny Ferretti's Medical Expenses

A GoFundMe campaign has been set up for Fangear founder Danny Ferretti, who requires extensive lung surgery.

Byborg Acquires Cuties AI

Byborg Enterprises has acquired adult artificial intelligence startup Cuties AI.

Irish Government Releases Report on Sex Work Decriminalization Legislation

The Irish government has released a report reviewing a 2017 law that decriminalized sex work across the country.

Texas Bill Would Require Age Verification for Online Sex Toy Sales

A new bill in the Texas state legislature would require online retailers to implement age verification of purchasers before selling “obscene devices” to anyone in that state.

New York Assemblyman Proposes Banning the Term 'Sex Work'

Republican New York Assembly Member Brian Maher has introduced a bill to prohibit the use of the term "sex work" in government documents.

Show More