Paris Hilton Wins Temporary Injunction Against ParisExposed.com

LOS ANGELES — Paris Hilton has won a temporary injunction from a federal judge against the website ParisExposed.com that displayed personal photos, videos, diaries, medical prescriptions and other belongings she and sister Nicky kept at a storage facility after their house was burglarized.

In the suit, filed in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, Hilton said defendants Nabil and Nabila Haniss purchased the Hilton content for $2,775 and then sold it to a third person, Bardia Persa, for $10 million.

Hilton sued the site’s operators last month claiming ParisExposed.com was exploiting her private belongings for commercial gain. Under the injunction, the site is not allowed to disclose Hilton’s social security number, health data and other personal information.

In addition to claiming invasion of privacy, Hilton said she filed copyright registrations for three pieces of writing that are contained in the belongings. She claimed the website is engaging in copyright infringement.

Among its more scandalous footage, the website contained numerous nude photos of Hilton, a Valtrex prescription (a medication used to treat herpes) and video footage of the blonde heiress frolicking naked in a bubble bath and in bed.

“I know what this has done personally and emotionally to Paris,” Hilton spokesman Elliot Mintz said. “As far as I’m concerned, this is the most disturbing intrusion upon the privacy of a public figure that I’ve ever witnessed.”

After the injunction was issued Friday, the site was taken down.

Persa is due in back in court Feb. 16 to address the injunction. An email request for comment was not returned at press time.

Copyright © 2025 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Adult Industry Educational, Networking Platform 'Imperfectly You' Launches

Imperfectly You, an educational and networking platform for adult industry workers, has officially launched.

Segpay to Launch News Network for High-Risk Merchants

Segpay has announced that it will launch the Segpay News Network (SNN) on April 15.

Age Verification Watch: Patching the Holes

This roundup provides an update on the latest news and developments on the age verification front as it impacts the adult industry.

Pineapple Support to Host Autism Spectrum Support Group

Pineapple Support is hosting a free online support group for performers and creators who are, or suspect they may be, on the autism spectrum.

ImLive Launches Revamped Member Loyalty Program

Cam platform ImLive has revamped its member loyalty program.

GoFundMe Set Up for Danny Ferretti's Medical Expenses

A GoFundMe campaign has been set up for Fangear founder Danny Ferretti, who requires extensive lung surgery.

Byborg Acquires Cuties AI

Byborg Enterprises has acquired adult artificial intelligence startup Cuties AI.

Irish Government Releases Report on Sex Work Decriminalization Legislation

The Irish government has released a report reviewing a 2017 law that decriminalized sex work across the country.

Texas Bill Would Require Age Verification for Online Sex Toy Sales

A new bill in the Texas state legislature would require online retailers to implement age verification of purchasers before selling “obscene devices” to anyone in that state.

New York Assemblyman Proposes Banning the Term 'Sex Work'

Republican New York Assembly Member Brian Maher has introduced a bill to prohibit the use of the term "sex work" in government documents.

Show More