Former GirlsDoPorn Videographer Testifies Models Were Deceived

Former GirlsDoPorn Videographer Testifies Models Were Deceived

SAN DIEGO — The GirlsDoPorn trial continued this week with the conclusion of detailed, harrowing testimony by one of the plaintiffs, Jane Doe 15, and the admission by a former GirlsDoPorn videographer that the plaintiffs had been lied to by the company as to whether the videos would be published online.

The Jane Does are 22 unnamed models who are suing the owners of GirlsDoPorn for fraud over content the models shot under contract for the company. Jane Doe 1, it was revealed last week, is a law school graduate who organized the other models into filing their complaint.

Jane Doe 15 finished her testimony on Monday. She told the court that she had been recruited when she was 18 through Craigslist and that she had been deceived as to the contract she was signing.

“If I had known that, not only was it going on the internet,” the Daily Beast reported she testified, “(but) that my name would be attached to it, that it would be in the United States, and that I wouldn’t be paid $5,000, but $2,000 less, and insulted because I was pale and bruised — if I had known that it was more than 30 minutes of filming, if I had known any of that, just any one of those — if I had known that other girls had been harassed and kicked out of school for it, if I had known that I would be kicked off the cheer team… If I had known any of that, I wouldn't have done it.”

Later, videographer Teddy Gyi, who had shot over 100 videos for GirlsDoPorn, according to the NBC affiliate in San Diego, testified that “he was instructed to tell the women that the videos would never appear online” and that he heard one of the defendants “tell the women on numerous occasions that ‘it was DVD only and they were sent to Australia.’”

“I heard [the defendant] tell women the videos would not be posted online,” Gyi confirmed.

The 22 models allege that their contracts with GirlsDoPorn are null because the company misled them. They allege the producers told them the videos would not be distributed online, and they were exclusively shot for DVDs in overseas markets. They also allege that their personal information was shared with the website Porn Wikileaks.

Yesterday, adult studio Bang Bros announced they had purchased and shuttered Porn Wikileaks, and posted a video purporting to show the destruction of the controversial site’s hard drives.

The connection between GirlsDoPorn and Porn Wikileaks was an integral “part of the business model,” alleged Sanford Heisler Sharp’s Ed Chapin, the models’ attorney in their civil suit, during his opening statement last week.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Hailey Rose Talks New 'Titwoman' Showcase for Elegant Angel

Keisha Gray, Angela White, Octavia Red, and Blake Blossom. These are the well-endowed women who have played the character of "Titwoman" for Elegant Angel.

Digital Playground Premieres Ricky Greenwood's Feature Comedy 'In The Bag'

Digital Playground has dropped “In The Bag,” a ‘70s-inspired comedy from multi-XMAs winner Ricky Greenwood.

Jasmine Sherni Performs 1st Gangbang for Brazzers

Jasmine Sherni performs her first gangbang in the latest Brazzers release, "Operation Open Wide."

Carmen Valentina Stars in Latest Release From FreeUse

Carmen Valentina stars in the latest POV release from FreeUse.

Phoenix Marie, Cory Chase Star in Latest From MILFY

Phoenix Marie and Cory Chase star with Dan Damage in the latest release from Vixen Media Group studio imprint MILFY.

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

Reagan Foxx Headlines 'Mom's Little Cuck' From Reality Junkies

2023 XMAs MILF Performer of the Year Reagan Foxx toplines "Mom’s Little Cuck" from Mile High Media studio imprint Reality Junkies.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Clémence Audiard on Blending Gonzo With High-Style Eroticism

There's an unmistakable radiance that surrounds Clémence Audiard — a glow born of the power to manifest her own vision. With Clemence Crave, her self-funded and self-directed production house, Audiard has sculpted a universe entirely her own.

Show More