Financial Expert Estimates Unpublished GirlsDoPorn Videos Worth $4.6 Million

Financial Expert Estimates Unpublished GirlsDoPorn Videos Worth $4.6 Million

SAN DIEGO — Over 200 videos that remain in the possession of Michael Pratt, owner of GirlsDoPorn, are worth more than $4.6 million dollars, according to the testimony of financial expert Robert Taylor on Monday in the civil trial against Pratt, his associate Matthew Wolfe and actor/recruiter Andre Garcia.

Taylor also testified that GirlsDoPorn made over $1 million from videos it produced of the plaintiffs in the trial, 22 women all identified as Jane Doe.

According to a report by Courthouse News, Taylor said "the value of the unpublished videos is not tied to the continued operation of the GirlsDoPorn website or its parent company BLL Media and is a fair estimate of what another website operator could stand to make if the videos were sold.”

The plaintiffs are nearly done with their case, which accuses GirlsDoPorn of lying about usage in order to convince the women to appear in their videos. According to the plaintiffs, the site had promised that their videos would only appear in DVDs sold overseas. Instead, the videos were posted on the GirlsDoPorn site, and on free streaming sites like Pornhub.

Attorneys for both sides on Monday jointly stipulated to the amount of money — $1,025,831.50 — the site made from the videos of the 22 Jane Does.

As reported by XBIZ, Pratt, Wolfe, Garcia, and Pratt’s assistant Valorie Moser have all been criminally charged with human trafficking in relation to their work with GirlsDoPorn.

Moser testified against Pratt at the civil trial, saying that Pratt had told her of a plan to sell his Lamborghini and his home in San Diego to avoid potential damages should the plaintiffs prevail in the civil trial.

Taylor testified that the proceeds from those sales were not included in his estimate of Pratt’s net income.

Defense attorneys tried to use the pending criminal charges to discredit Taylor’s estimate of the valuation of Pratt’s video library.

“Isn’t it reasonable to assume the fact the defendants who produced the 200 videos as under a federal criminal complaint would affect the value of those videos?” Kaplan asked.

“I do not know,” Taylor responded.

A recording of the deposition of Alicia McKay was also played in court Monday.

McKay, who appeared in two GirlsDoPorn videos, was later used by the company “to assuage women’s skepticism about appearing in GirlsDoPorn film,” according to Courthouse News.

She also claimed that she’d been told that her videos, and those of the women she helped bring on board, would only appear in DVDs sold overseas, which turned out not to be the case.

McKay testified she became suspicious when the plaintiffs would only speak vaguely in text communications, with important information being relayed through phone calls and video chats only. She decided to record a phone conversation with Garcia without his knowledge.

In the conversation, Garcia told McKay to “downplay it as much as possible” when the subject of where the videos would be sold was brought up.

“You’re just there to make sure she knows she’s not going to get raped, she’s not going to get killed, and she’s going to get paid,” Garcia is heard telling McKay.

Wolfe, Garcia and Moser have all been arraigned on criminal charges for human trafficking. All were arrested in a three-day span the week of October 10. Pratt remains a fugitive, having fled the country prior to start of the civil trial. Wolfe testified earlier in the trial that Pratt had returned to his native New Zealand.

For XBIZ’s ongoing coverage of the GirlsDoPorn case, click here.

Related:  

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Brazil Invites Public Input on AV Guidelines

Brazil’s National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) on Friday launched a public consultation on developing guidelines for age verification mechanisms under the country’s Digital Statute for Children and Adolescents (Digital ECA), which requires adult websites to age-verify users located in Brazil.

Paysite Confidential: Inside the Creator Economy's Shift Toward Ownership

For years, the adult industry’s creator economy has been defined by platforms — powerful engines of discovery, monetization and scale that reshaped how performers connect with their audiences.

Senator Urges DOJ to Crack Down on 'Obscenity,' Attacks OnlyFans

U.S. Senator Jim Banks of Indiana this week urged Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche to reestablish the Department of Justice’s defunct Obscenity Prosecution Task Force in a letter that targets OnlyFans while repeatedly conflating “obscenity” with legal adult content.

UN Experts Urge US, Canada to Prosecute Aylo, Others for 'Exploitation'

GENEVA – The United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has issued a press release in which two U.N. special rapporteurs, cited as experts, accuse Aylo and other companies of complicity in sexual exploitation.

Tennessee Governor Signs Bill Requiring Warnings on Adult Stores

Governor Bill Lee on Tuesday signed into law a bill requiring adult stores, theaters and other establishments in Tennessee to post warning signs cautioning patrons that they “may be contributing” to sexual assault and human trafficking.

Kickstarter Revokes New Rules Banning Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter announced Tuesday that it has reversed its recent decision to impose new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

Report: Irish Justice Minister Seeks UK-Style Ban on 'Extreme' Content

Ireland’s justice minister plans to introduce legislation criminalizing possession and distribution of “extreme” pornography, according to a report by the Irish Independent.

New Kickstarter Rules Ban Fundraising for Adult Content, Products

Crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has posted new “Mature Content” rules banning projects that involve adult content and sextech.

WebGroup Czech Republic Settles Florida AV Suit, Will Pay $1.2 Million

WebGroup Czech Republic (WGCZ), the parent company of XVideos, XNXX, BangBros and GirlsGoneWild, has settled a lawsuit filed by the state of Florida over those sites’ alleged failure to age-verify Florida users before allowing access to adult content.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches for March, April

AEBN has published the top search terms for March and April from its straight and gay theaters in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Show More