OnlyFans Creator Titus Low Jailed in Singapore for Obscenity

OnlyFans Creator Titus Low Jailed in Singapore for Obscenity

SINGAPORE — Titus Low, one of Singapore’s top OnlyFans creators, has been sentenced to a prison term and fined for violating the country’s draconian laws against “obscenity.”

The 22-year-old Low pleaded guilty in court this morning and was fined S$3,000 (around US$2,000) for “uploading obscene photos and videos” to his popular OnlyFans. He was also sentenced to three weeks in prison “for accessing the website although he was ordered not to do so,” Asian news site CNA reported.

The charges included “failing to comply with a police order by accessing his OnlyFans account when he was under investigation and prohibited from doing so,” “transmitting obscene photos and videos to his OnlyFans account” and three other related charges.

As XBIZ reported in January, on Dec. 30, 2021, Low was arrested by Singapore police and charged with “transmitting obscene material via electronic means depicting his private parts.”

Low’s arrest was prompted by an anonymous informant alerting the authorities, in September 2021, that he had been violating the country’s strict obscenity laws.

A week later, Low posted an English-language YouTube video explaining his OnlyFans “job” and eloquently detailing his ordeal and how authorities targeted him under old obscenity laws that are not enforced in many jurisdictions.

A Chilling Reminder of Obscenity Prosecutions Destroying Sex Workers' Lives

In the U.S., conservative and religious activists and politicians like Senator Josh Hawley (R, Missouri) and Florida’s Rick Scott have been crusading in a growing movement to reinstitute local and federal obscenity prosecutions. Such a move would most likely result in expensive legal jeopardy and liability for independent creators of sexual content.

Following similar obscenity laws in Singapore, today prosecutors told the judge that Low started an OnlyFans account in April 2021 and that by October 2021, he had earned more than S$345,000 (US$240,000) after taxes.

The court was also told that Low had more than 1,900 active OnlyFans subscribers as of October 2021, and that at some point he had many thousands more.

The authorities said that the anonymous person who filed a police report against Low claimed to have found “an obscene video of Low in their 12-year-old niece's mobile phone,” CNA reported.

The police then “took a statement from Low and told him he was not to access his OnlyFans account and the email account linked to it,” the report continues. “Low surrendered his passwords but failed to tell the police that he had a secondary email account linked to the OnlyFans account.”

When the police changed Low's passwords, he contacted the OnlyFans help desk and managed to get access to the account again, by claiming he had been hacked. He then posted more obscene photos and videos for his paid subscribers.”

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Pineapple Support Introduces 'Wellbeing by PS' Service

Pineapple Support has debuted its new Wellbeing by PS service, providing mental health support packages for companies and agencies.

MyMember.site Integrates Bluesky Functionality

MyMember.site has added Bluesky features to its website management platform.

GirlsDoPorn Defendants Ordered to Pay Victims $75.5 Million

A federal court has ordered former GirlsDoPorn owner Michael Pratt and his co-defendants in the GDP sex trafficking case to pay restitution totaling $75,568,283.47 to 106 victims.

SWR Data Publishes 'Clip Trend' Report

Adult industry market research outfit SWR Data has published a report on the performance of clip platforms and sales.

Another German Court Rejects Blocking Orders Against Pornhub, YouPorn

A German court has blocked the Rhineland-Palatinate Media Authority (MA RLP) from forcing telecom providers based within the court’s jurisdiction to cut off access to Aylo-owned adult sites Pornhub and YouPorn.

Ofcom Fines Kick Online Entertainment $1 Million for AV Noncompliance

U.K. media regulator Ofcom on Thursday fined Kick Online Entertainment 800,000 pounds (more than $1 million) for failing to implement age checks as required for compliance with the Online Safety Act.

FSC Details Legislative Outlook for 2026

The Free Speech Coalition (FSC) has laid out the legislative outlook for the industry in 2026.

AEBN Publishes Popular Searches by Country for December, January

AEBN has released the list of popular searches from its straight and gay theaters, by country, for December and January.

Jim Austin Joins CrakRevenue Team

Online industry veteran and business strategist Jim Austin has been hired by CrakRevenue.

Judge Dismisses NCOSE-Backed Suits Against Adult Sites Over Kansas AV Law

A federal judge on Tuesday dismissed lawsuits brought against two adult websites in Kansas for alleged violations of the state’s age verification law.

Show More