More Charges Filed in Summers Murder

NORRISTOWN, Pa. — Nine additional charges are now being filed against photographer’s assistant Jennifer Mitkus, including abuse of a corpse, in connection with the murder early last year of adult star Taylor Summers, and, according to media reports, Mitkus did not show up for a court hearing late last week and is being considered a fugitive from the law.

Based on forensic analysis conducted on Mitkus’ laptop computer and interviews conducted with photographer Anthony Frederick, who currently stands accused of stabbing the actress to death during a BDSM photo shoot and then dumping the body in a ravine, the Montgomery County District Attorney filed addition charges of hindering apprehension or prosecution, unsworn falsification to authorities, tampering with physical evidence, theft, attempt to commit auto theft, and a variety of criminal conspiracy charges against the 30-year-old assistant.

According to documents released by the district attorney’s office, Frederick initially denied the murder and later admitted in an interview with police to murdering Summers as Mitkus watched, and then Mitkus cleaned up the bloody floor and helped with the disposal of the body.

The documents also claim that information gathered from Mitkus’ laptop show she was researching luminol, a substance used by forensic investigators to detect blood stains.

Mitkus attempted to plead guilty last week in exchange for a more lenient sentence, but Montgomery County District Attorney Bruce L. Castor rejected her offer and said they were considering filing additional charges in connection with the Summers murder.

“[Castor] has been saying for a year that he’s going to file additional charges,” Mitkus attorney Carolyn Carluccio said at the time. “He should have done that a year ago.”

According to a Pennsylvanian CBS affiliate, Mitkus was supposed to face the additional charges on Friday, but did not appear in court. She is now being considered a fugitive of the law.

Copyright © 2026 Adnet Media. All Rights Reserved. XBIZ is a trademark of Adnet Media.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission is prohibited.

More News

Appeals Court Upholds Section 230 Immunity in XVideos Case

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit has upheld a lower court’s ruling that Section 230 protects WebGroup Czech Republic from liability in a case involving user-uploaded CSAM on its tube sites.

JustFor.fans Wins Trademark Infringement Case Against Fraudulent Domain

The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) has ruled in favor of fan site JustFor.fans in a case against a website using an infringing domain.

Aylo Moves to Settle Two 'Children of Pornhub' Class-Action Lawsuits

Aylo has agreed to terms for a settlement with the plaintiffs in two long-running class actions over allegations that former Pornhub parent company MindGeek knowingly allowed and profited from CSAM on its sites.

FSC Hails Members, Allies in SCREEN Act Victory

The Free Speech Coalition (FSC) released a statement today praising its members and allies after a successful lobbying effort to prevent the SCREEN Act, a nationwide age verification bill, from advancing out of the Commerce Committee for a full vote on the Senate floor.

SCREEN Act Stalls in Senate Committee Over Technicality

The Senate Commerce Committee on Wednesday voted to approve the SCREEN Act, which would mandate nationwide site-based age verification of users seeking to access adult content online, but a procedural issue blocked the bill from advancing to the full Senate.

SCREEN Act Back in Play: Federal AV Bill Faces Senate Hearing

The U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation has slated a markup session this week for the SCREEN Act, which would mandate site-based age verification of users accessing adult content online on a national level.

Arcom Targets 31 Adult Sites Over Age Verification

French media regulator Arcom on Wednesday announced that it is taking action against 31 adult websites that the agency says have failed to implement age verification as required under France’s Security and Regulation of the Digital Space (SREN) law.

New 'PROTECT Act' Would Make North Carolina Rules for Adult Sites Federal Law

Senator Mike Lee of Utah on Thursday introduced legislation that would impose strict new federal rules on adult sites and platforms, strongly echoing similar regulations imposed last year in North Carolina.

Dutch Police Raid Servers Hosting 'Motherless' Website

A Dutch National Police Corps cybercrime team on Tuesday conducted raids on hosting companies in three cities, seizing servers owned or used by controversial adult website Motherless, as part of an investigation into possible illegal content.

Show More